How to Increase Traffic From Search Engines?
This question is always asked by webmasters
Everyone may know that the most targeted traffic is from search engines. But does everyone know how to get top positions for FREE ?
SEO services are expensive and they often do not guarantee their promises. Offsite optimization, relevant links from other sites is the key to SEO success.
Reciprocal link exchanges have value in helping page popularity scores with the search engines. However, unless webmaster gets lucky and some of his link exchange partners turn into high powered sites, exchanging link advertisements will only take your site so far. One-way links to the site from authority websites is the name of the game to put site over the top.
Some people probably tried automatic link exchange networks. And they promised webmaster will have a lot of links. Yes, it is the true. But any “link network scheme” that leaves “footprints” put the site at risk of being banned. If link is placed on “links” pages or on page that has the name of script in its name it shows search engines will not rank that site high.
But if link is placed on the page relevant to the keyword webmaster wish to get good rankings in search engines on the position of the page will raise. There are two ways to get this effect. For example webmaster has a travel website and has page about travelling in Florida. He would like to be in top 10 by keyword “florida travel” What should he do ?
He starts searching for potential partners with relevant sites all over the internet, artificial non-effective link exchange networks, reciprocal links or he buys links. What does he get ? He gets no or little increase of his site’s position or his position increased but he spent a lot of money.
Webmaster searches LinkWizard database and find pages about Florida. Then sends another webmaster request to exchange links on relevant content pages. Anothert webmaster agrees because he also interested in relevant links. What next? Link is on relevant page of partner’s site. What does webmaster get? His position raise by keyword “florida travel” and he is happy.
Here are benefits webmaster will receive from LinkWizard automatic link exchange service:
1. LinkWizard will save webmaster money by helping webmasters communicate directly about links on each other’s site and content pages. By using database, webmaster can be assured that he is getting the best value for his site because he gets links from pages that are on the same topic as his site.
2. He will find large portals with many pages in our database. Each page has specific topic. Webmaster can select page that exactly matches his site topic. Links from such pages are the only links that search engines LOVE.
3. Webmaster can choose link text for each specific content page. He may choose keyword that he would like to be listed in search engine as link text on and place it on the content page which is optimized by this keyword. Raising of he position by this keyword is guaranteed.
4. This service is FREE. Webmaster do not need to buy links from webmasters, text link auctions, text link brokers.
5. Everything is done automatically. He do not need to e-mail webmasters, ask them on which pages you would like to place your link on and wait for their answer for weeks.
6. There is no one “footprint” to search engines. Other link exchange networks leave a lot of “footprints” .For example sites can use the same visible script, links can be placed on “links” page. If search engines find “footprint” of link exchange network they will not rank high your website. With LinkWizard webmaster have none of this. All links are placed only in mid-paragraph of relevant content pages. This way of linking without any visible “footprints” has fantastic effect for search engines!
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.
Chick here to go to the home page: http://how-can-i-make-more-money.com/
Tips, tricks, and little-known methods used by professional SEO consultants to rank in some of the most competitive search phrases
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of creating, formatting and promoting web pages in a manner that ensures that they are ranked highly for chosen keyword phrases after a user performs a Web search. This unique book taps the relatively unknown market of advanced SEO knowledge, and reveals secrets used by only the best SEO consultants.
You’ll take your Internet marketing skills to the next level as you gain a thorough understanding of standard SEO techniques such as on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and link building. Packed with real-world examples, this essential guide demonstrates how real SEO consultants work with Fortune 500 companies to get the results they desire.
- Explains the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) and how it enables a specific site to rank high in a Web search based on particular keyword phrases
- Shares little-known tricks and tips of SEO consultants that work with Fortune 500 companies
- Demonstrates how to perform a professional SEO Web site audit
- Reveals the techniques that current SEO leaders use to remain high in rankings
- Divulges secrets for spying on your competitors’ ranking techniques
As the only book focused on the subject of SEO consulting, this must-have resource unveils secret tricks of the trade.
From the Author: How to Get Your First Major SEO Client
I have worked with many of the webʼs most popular websites as an SEO consultant, and each of them shared one infuriating trait. While their SEO problems were not that difficult, the process of getting them to hire me was.
Before I can explain how I overcame this barrier, let me set the context. Large clients generally suffer from many or all of the same difficulties:
• The potential major client’s website scaled quickly but without SEO in mind. This makes going back and working with a legacy Content Management System (CMS) very difficult.
• The amount of inbound links is no longer a problem, but optimally passing the value of those links throughout the site is a problem.
• The production of content is no longer a problem, but that same content being duplicated across multiple URLs is massively devaluing that same content’s value.
• Big organizations generally have very big websites. While the raw materials for a search engine optimized site are there, the information architecture is not.
So how do you use this knowledge to get your first major SEO client? The answer is to create solutions to these problems before the potential client even identifies they exist and then sell your services to them in the correct way. Once you have done that, offer your solutions at a cheaper than market price (for your first major client only!) and make it clear you have the follow through necessary to guide these changes through their companies structure.
That sounds good but how do I establish myself as a trusted source? That is exactly the correct question! Larger companies usually need hard data in order to make these decisions. This means you will need appropriate case studies. Case studies pay dividends so always be sure to create them after working with noteworthy clients. (I even recommend doing this in exchange for a lower price, if necessary.) Since in this scenario, you haven’t already had a major client in the past, the best case study isn’t really a case study at all. Use the potential clients site as an “in progress case study” and cite actual problems that exist on their site today and show them the results your previous (although smaller) clients got in the past. Back this up with inside information on how others have seen similar results at other major websites. The most cost effective way to get that evidence is to take other SEOs who already worked with major clients out to lunch or coffee in exchange for examples and anecdotes they experienced with past clients. This will both help you become more knowledge and improve your ability to sell yourself.
This combination of pre-identifying the potential major clients’ problems, reassuring them that you have the stamina to push the changes through their company structure, demonstrating the type of results they will likely receive from working with you and basing all of that on case studies and actual examples make up the system you need to get your first big SEO client. While this should get you the results you need, more details are available in this book, Search Engine Optimization Secrets, in case you need more detailed instructions. This system has worked for me and it has worked for others.
Now it is your turn.
List Price: $ 34.99
Current Price: $ 18.14